United Kingdom

vw transporter camper van t5

Home » Cars for sale in UK » Not Specified » transporter » Volkswagen transporter for sale

vw transporter camper van t5vw transporter camper van t5vw transporter camper van t5
Condition:Used
Mileage:160
MOT Certificate:12 Months Remaining
Water temperature:Cold Water
Model:transporter
Manufacturer:Volkswagen
Features & Equipment:12V Lighting, CD Player, Cooker
Transmission:Manual
Model Year:2004
Type:Campervan
Equipment:12V Lighting, Awning, CD Player, Central Heating, Cooker
Price: £16,000.00
Got questions? Ask here!
Very reluctant sale of my vw transporter camper van.
the van has been faultless since have owned it,the previos owner had new engine put in at 153518 miles. so the engine has covered about 7k miles.the turbo was replaced at 144k milesthe clutch and dual mass replaced at 141k miles.this van is very reliable and has thousands spent on it.
it has 3/4RR bed, fridge, cooker and sink.
it has pioneer head unit and upgraded door speakers and edge subwoofer for the driving stereo.
the leisure stereo is also pioneer and has edge 6x9, component speakers and tweeters the leisure stereo also has rockford fosgate subwoofer.
there are RGB lights in the roof of the van.
leather covers for the steering wheel and seats.
the van has been lowered unsure by how much.
front tyres have been replaced last week and the rear tyres was replaced last year and have covered less than 2k miles. 
has leisure battery and electric hook up.
lots and lots of receipts for work carried out, this van has been cared for by every owner.
also comes with vango Kela drive away awning, and sun shelter awning.

I will take more pictures of the interior soon.
im sure have forgot something as there is so much to say about this amazing van, any questions please contact me. 

Also published at eBay.co.uk

Comments and questions to the seller:

Menu