Canada

2011 Kenworth T800

Home » Motorcycles for sale in Canada » Not Specified » T800 » 2011 Kenworth T800 for sale

2011 Kenworth T8002011 Kenworth T8002011 Kenworth T800
Condition:Used
Year:2011
Mileage:414,100
Engine Horsepower:430
Manufacturer:Kenworth
Fuel Type:Diesel
Model:T800
Type:Tank - Septic
Transmission Type:Manual
Class:Class 8 (33,001 lbs. or more)
Transmission Speeds:10 Speed T-2
Suspension Type:Air
Vehicle Title:Clear
Tire Size:22.5"
Number of Axles:Tandem
Power Options:Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Windows
Engine Manufacturer:Caterpillar
Price: US $125,000.00
Got questions? Ask here!
2011 Kenworth T800 with Cat C-13 ACERT at 430hp. This is factory engine setup, know that Cat stopped putting engines in trucks at 2009-2010.  This is verified factory install.  Truck has power windows, power locks, cruise control, engine brake, differential locks, suspension dump valve, engine shutdown timer, 8-bag air ride suspension, and decent tires all around.  This is very nice truck!
2017 3200/300 Vacuum/Fresh Water tank.  Has 14gpm jetter, heated valves, 250' sewer jet line, 133' vacuum hose (33' of it is brand new still in wrap), NVE 607 Challenger pump, and twin PTO set up so you can run each separately.  All these components are brand new installed in March 2017.
Reason for selling is, my business is taking different direction and do not have the time to do septic pumping.  We did lot of septic systems in the prior years and we were going to add pumping to our long list of services.  I ordered this truck to be built this spring in February and received it in March.  This unit has been used times since got it.  If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.  
This truck is the perfect setup for pumping, you can jet clogged sewer line the same time you pump tank out, or connect pressure washer wand to the jetter and have pressure washer, use the same wand to wash down septic tank to make pumping easier, etc.
Keep in mind that this is private sale and you will not need to pay FET! This will save you 12% from the dealer option. Vehicle is listed for sale locally and across other websites.  I have the right to end listing early. Deposits are 1/2 refundable.

Also published at eBay.ca

Comments and questions to the seller:

Menu